Butter Masking: The New Way To Glamorize Your Skin
Butter is generally a thing that is ought to be avoided by the diet conscious people. However, have you ever heard about applying the same on your face? Trust me, as per the latest skincare trends; butter-masking is a technique wherein a person requires rubbing the butter over their face to have a glowing skin.
Many of the experts claim that the butter is rich in high level of fats that adds an immense element of moisture to dry skin and B12 along with vitamin D provides a glow to the skin. It is the simplest of the method to follow. You just have to simply apply it to your face with the help of any stick, or rubbing in the butter with your hands.
Now, removing the butter is again very easy. The butter will be sinking within your skin in 15 minutes and you can just rub it and wash out to clean. It is considered to be the best skin-friendly highlighter; you will have to make sure to choose the unsalted butter only.
Also, it appears to be suitable for all skin types and there are several butter masks that one can prepare that home itself. In this post, we will elaborate the preparation of one such butter mask named “butter and mango face mask” that will provide you a glowing skin:
Butter and Mango Face Mask
Butter along with mango is considered to be the best moisturizing combination specifically for treating the dry skin. It basically helps in hydrating your skin, as well as storing the moisture for longer. Mango and Butter, both are enriched with Vitamin A, thus considered to be most suitable for sunburned, dry or damaged and sensitive skin.
Below are the various ingredients that one is required to have for preparing this face mask:
- ½ medium sized mangos peeled and cut into cubes.
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ tsp of chamomile oil as well as apricot oil
- 1 egg yolk
- A butter, chamomile oil, egg yolk and apricot oil to a food processor.
- Blend these ingredients to get a smooth paste.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry out your face.
- Apply the blended paste to your face.
- Make sure to apply the same in the circular motions evenly all over your face and your neck. Avoid application over the delicate eye area.
- Leave the mask to stand and let it remain there for 15-20 minutes.
- One it is all done and dry, take a damp warm washcloth and gently wipe your face.
- Make sure to wipe out completely and as and when done, splash some cold water on your face.
- Wipe out again with a dry towel.
- Now, apply some moisturizer and toner that will help the skin to stay soft.
This is the most simplest of the face mast that can be prepared at home itself without any great hazel.